Monday, September 8, 2008

Greenville Small Scale Roundtable Kits

Greenville Small Scale Houseparty is coming up fast!!! Sept. 19-21st.

These are the roundtable kits I am going to sell there. I have made 6 other vignettes (go to April post). These are fun and quick to make, you can use it to display a "figure" or "furniture", or you can take the furniture, rug and art and put it in another project.



"Freedom" is the kit with the stacked flags and bureau.

"Liberty" is the kit with fan and side table.

I will have free printies to give out and I have my Houseparty ATC cards for Greenville to share, this is the third houseparty I have made a card to commemorate the event. It's a miniature version of "baseball card" trading.

Come say hi and let's celebrate our country !!!
I will be posting my adventures in South Carolina.

Ya'll come back now, you here!! (sorry that was corny)


No comments: