Monday, September 29, 2008

Greenville: NAME Small Scale Houseparty (part 4 of 4)

Sunday, Sept 21st
Sunday morning came too fast, we had our Brunch, the centerpieces were drawn and awarded to a winning number. Most people had bags to pack, boxes to ship and planes to catch. It is a bittersweet day- everyone is excited to be going home, but sad that we are parting again.
The Sales room and Exhibit room were open until 4pm, and was open to the public to attend. Some of us did not have to leave until Monday morning.
I am already looking forward to a real “Family Reunion”, the theme for Indianapolis National Convention July 2009. I hope to see you there.

Houseparty Floor Pictures:
After Nationals I discovered that I had difficulty shutting my camera off, so I had many floor pictures. There was a surprising amount of people who enjoyed the “floors” so much that they requested I take some on purpose at this event.
Because I wanted these pictures to turn out clear, some did not… but post them I will. This time even feet got in the pictures!!!

Floor by Registration















Floor in Hotel Room:




Floor in Sales Room:





Barb Anderson (first time dealer at a houseparty!!), Joanne Dewane and Barbara Lundberg





Floor by Registration- Elaine Barrington, Rachel Watson (patriotic toes) and Katrina Bailey







Now that I "floored" you, this is the end of my latest NAME adventure. But it is not my last NAME adventure- there is so much coming in the future, go visit http://www.miniatures.org/ and see all of the events and activities you can join.

No comments: