Friday, August 1, 2008

NAME National Convention 2008 at Nashua (4 of 4)

Disclaimer: I am not a professional photographer, but I do photograph with great enthusiasm. So please realize the pictures you see on my blog taken my me do not do justice to the person or item it represents. Also realize that I have a small problem of mixing up the picture button with the photo button. Thus the following collection of a variety of floors during the convention.


Floor in Board Meeting










Floor at Searle’s Castle












Courtyard at Searle’s Castle










Floor in Hotel Hall










Floor in Hotel Room











Floor by Roundtables









I am into altered miniatures, so why not altered pictures…….
by Leanne Kirsch… “tastes like chicken”


















Display for Jane Markstrom Nationals Exhibit Room.
We celebrated our friend, Jane Markstrom’s life. Several items were displayed that she had made that my friends were lucky enough to win or buy. The words I used at the end of my last post seem to fit…”and then it was over…everyone sad to go separate ways, but the pain is lessen with the knowledge that she is alive in our heart and memories- and I can smile when I think of her.” Jane, we love you.



Leanne Kirsch, Barbara Lundberg, Sally Manwell,

Karla Smith and Debby Basaraba.












Inspiration, friends, family, and joy= N.A.M.E.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful updates on the convention. I enjoy your blog so very much. Thanks Debby.

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby,
Loved your blog on the convention. The floor photo's are a hoot.
Shawn