Saturday, July 19, 2008

Heading to Nationals in New Hampshire

I am catching a flight very early tomorrow- heading to Nashua, New Hampshire for NAME's National Convention. The theme is "Castles and Cottages". I am newly elected to the Board of Trustee's, and will be participating in many meetings and brainstorming sessions.

It is just like going to a family reunion. So many familiar faces and so many new faces that you immediately connect with. Thankfully, we all wear nametags, faces may be familiar but names can be fleeting....

I will be taking many pictures (I am not promising good ones....) and making notes about all of the fun activities and special moments that occur.

I will be back the 28th (late). My bags will be full of kits, projects from classes, treasures from the sales room. My brain will be full of inspiration, ideas and new techniques. I hope to share it all.

No comments: